Anniversary Weekend

What a wonderful and relaxing weekend!! I love having our anniversary fall on Labor Day Weekend, because then we can celebrate even longer! 



We traveled to Omaha NE and stayed with Trevor's parents for 2 nights. They are in charge of a huge Kroc Center there, it's kind of like a huge Rec Center. We had the most amazing time! His parents live right in a forested area, so their backyard is the forest! We got to see deer and wild turkeys the whole weekend! Trevor and I took some time to go on on long walks together through nature. We saw some pretty amazing things...


A deer!



Quail Creek was the name of the area Trevor's parents lived
A Quail Creek statue I loved!
This was a berry bush that I had never seen before! It was so pretty!


Another beautiful flower on the trail
These were the first kind of flowers Trevor picked for me!

This was the little creek on the trail...not much but it was pretty
We had a lot of fun walking the trails and experiencing nature together!
On Monday, it was our day to be alone and go out into Omaha to celebrate together. We didn't get started quite as early as we had hoped, but we still had a fun day! 
We went and visit Old Market. It was Labor Day, so some of the shops were closed, but most of them were open. We had a lot of fun walking around and checking out the different shops and stores.
I think it's a little big, eh?




I think it suites him


Definitely not my type


For lunch we stopped at a little deli place called "Little King." They made super yummy subs! 

I promise he's happy!



I WAS smiling then he said something inappropriate and this is what picture he took....
After this we went and saw a movie and had ice cream at Culvers!
All in all it was a very good trip! We didn't get home until around midnight last night...not our brightest idea ever. But we had SO much fun celebrating our two years of love and hanging out with Trevor's family! 

Excited to go home after a great weekend!


NOT excited about the trip home








Comments

  1. Marybeth! You look so good pregnant (again)! I feel huge and uncomfortable and am not really a fan of it, but I do love my baby and his kicking and I know I will be so happy after he is born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, I FEEL HUGE!!! I can't believe I can get any bigger, but I remember last time... I CAN GET MUCH BIGGER. haha! I bet you look just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the two year anniversary! I hope for you and Trevor, a wonderful year, with blessings of safe, painless delivery of baby number 2. Congrats

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts