A day to play indoors

Thursday September 23rd 2010


It's been raining for the past couple of days. Sometimes it will thunder and lightening, but for the most part it's just a glorious steady gray downpour.
Trevor works 10-9 today, and so it's Jeremiah and I at home for most of the day. We haven't gotten out of our Pj's and it's 2pm. It's wonderful.

So, something terrible happened. Not like, oh my goodness terrible, but terrible just the same. Trevor and I made the plunge to switch to track phones, and we were going to suspend phone service with our phone providers. Well, we bought the track phones, activated them, and went to suspend phone service. Come to find out, to our utter dismay, the primary line can only be suspended WITH BILLING. I cried. I literally cried. Here we are, trying to cut back money each month, and the people we called at Verizon and asked about suspension of phones did not even tell us this. Not one word, until we actually went to suspend the phones. So now we have two track phones, and two Verizon phones, both active, both costing monthly. It will take nearly $350 of our savings to DEACTIVATE our phones now... $350 of our savings that we DON'T have to "just spend" right now. I'm so frustrated.

To get my mind off of it, I will post pictures from the last couple days. 

Tuesday, September 21st

This is my attempt to make our home a little more "homey"
My favorite part is the picture frame with the oversize Gerber daisy in it. SO COOL. :)


Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010



Jakes loves to sprawl out on my tummy. It's so funny!



Comments

Popular Posts