Fantastic Friday (:

Unlike most people, my weekends are pretty much the same as the rest of the week. As a housewife, and having a husband who works on weekends, I don't really look forward to "the weekend." 


Friday is my weekend. Especially today Friday. Let me tell you why...and share with you how the Lord has blessed me with some amazing gifts today! 

My husband normally only has two classes on Fridays. Today he has 1 class and will be home around 11am for the entire rest of the day! Yesterday I only saw him 3 hours out of the whole day!
 I love Fridays!!


I had responded to a post on Craigslist yesterday about a double stroller. They were asking $50 and I asked if they would take $35.
I always put my blog link in my signature on emails.
They emailed me back this morning, and said that they had visited my blog, really liked it, went through Dave Ramsey also, and that they wanted to GIVE us the double stroller! 
Praise the Lord who gives good gifts to His children!! 
Made by me! :)

I got my Cold Hands, Warm Hearts Winter Swap partner today! I am so so so excited to go shopping for her and bless her with a box put together especially by me! This is such a wonderful way to meet fellow bloggers and spark new friendships! 



It's cloudy and rainy/snowy and cold today, and that is my favorite kind of weather. I love to light a candle, cuddle up on the couch with a fluffy blanket, and sip hot chocolate....I love winter! 

Happy Friday!


http://twitter.com/#!/mthielke Follow me! :)



Comments

  1. i am SOOO excited!! can't wait to start shopping for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog and a beautiful story you have. I can't imagine everything that you must have went through during that time but I am so glad that things are going well. God bless you and your family. Congrats on baby number 2 and I pray that everything goes well for you on that blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Marybeth! What a blessing- being given the stroller!

    God is good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts