I miss you...




I think I miss you more now than at any other time in my life. I miss your no-crap attitude and high laugh. I could use some no-crap and laughs around here lately. 


I miss you for so many reasons right now. Jeremiah is transitioning out of 2 naps, into 1. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but I'm so stressed out. I know you would talk me down and give me some advice. Good advice. Mom advice. 


I miss you because I have a 13 month old and I am 9 days away from having a baby. You were there. You had Crystal 13 1/2 months after I was born. There are so many things I need to know...need to ask someone who's been there. 


I miss you because I'm a mom and Jeremiah is hard sometimes and I need to know I'm doing a good job from my mom. 


I miss you. I'll think of you and introduce both of my boys to you as we watch the only home video I have of you. I'll point to you in pictures (as I do now with Jeremiah) and say, "There's Grandma, she's with Jesus and the angels, but one day you'll get to meet her." I'll try to get through this without crying. 


This is hard and I'm scared and I need you. 


But for some reason God decided it was time for you to go. I'm okay with that now. I just really really really miss you.

Comments

  1. Hi Marybeth,

    I have read your last couple blogs and have been meaning to respond to them. They seem so sad lately =( I am praying for you.

    Cling tightly to the ONLY ONE who can fill all your needs. God loves you and never leaves you. He is right in front of you! You know these things, but sometimes I know it gets hard to FEEL them.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts