Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
This is my FIRST time linking up with 
I'm so excited!

1) Healthful Living~

My husband and I have recently undergone quiet the diet change! We have started counting calories, we switched all beef to turkey, and I started drinking organic milk, while he is drinking Almond Milk!


2) My husband is done with school for the semester!

Mondays and Wednesdays I get him all to myself!  :)


3) My son slept through the night for the past two nights! 
I was shocked and amazed! 7 hours straight! Woohoo!

4) Friends
:)



5) Check out this beautiful blog I came upon yesterday! 
Her name is Love!


Happy Beautiful Monday! 
Merry Christmas! 


Comments

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I've read through your past few posts, and girl...I can totally relate to having babies close in age. Mine are 21 months apart, but I still feel ya! I was not prepared for the large amounts of whining. Needless to say, I'm learning how mother with grace! Looking forward to reading more about your journey to eating healthier, and raising your two boys! (Congrats on BF'ing, too! It isn't a walk in the park, but it is SO rewarding!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting from Miscellany. I'm a sleep deprived mom and have selective vision. All I read here was that your son slept for seven hours. What did you do? what was the secret. My son is six months and still only sleeps maybe three hours at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful happy words! My boys are 15 months apart and I remember when my first slept through the night..oh my word! Woo HOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same milk, both in my fridge too:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts