WILW



I'M LOVING~ 
My son's haircut. I actually cut his hair and it looks okay! 
Here are some before and after pictures...they are pretty funny!

BEFORE: Notice tons of curly's on the side
Just all around poofy

AND AFTER:


Where did my little boy go?



I'M LOVING~ 
My husband got Christmas day off! He DOES have to work a ten hour shift on Christmas Eve now....but he got Christmas off! We are so excited for this Christmas, because we are going to start all of our traditions! Here are just a few we are going to put into practice this year...
1) Cinnamon Rolls for Breakfast
2)Presents for Jesus
3)Reading of the Christmas Story
There are many more, but I can't really remember them right now! :)


I'M LOVING~ 
JJ Heller's music. ALL of it. The lyrics are so cutting and full of real life. She has a unique singing voice that I could seriously listen to for hours.
 Check her out....


I'M LOVING~
My husband working at Starbucks, and me being able to get drinks super cheap! My favorite this season: ChaiNog. You HAVE to go try it! It's loaded with calories and sugar, but baby, it's so worth it!


I'M LOVING~
My 1 month old smiled for the first time today, and my 1 year old said "Mommy" for the first time and really meant it! My heart is melting!




Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday! 
Merry CHRISTmas!



Comments

  1. LOVING his sweet haircut but he does look like a "big boy"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all wonderful things! Especially Trevor getting Christmas day off! I am happy for you, and I hope you have tons of fun starting your traditions!

    (And, for the record, I hope we get to have our Christmas party in January.)

    I LOVE newborn smiles! It's super exciting Judah showed you his! And way to go, Jeremiah, for saying "mommy!"

    I haven't tried a ChaiNog. I'm not sure I'm daring enough. But I LOVE Chai, and EggNog, so I don't know what my problem is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, his haircut is so cute! My boys all have long hair b/c I want to keep them little forever. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some awesome stuff going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things you are loving!!!! I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post!! Everything about it, his haircut is too cute, yey for Christmas day off! New Traditions are awesome! Everything is wonderful. Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts