Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters



Did you know: The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.  Umm....gross 






Now that we have that out of the way...I am LOVING Sara Lee Bread. We have the Sara Lee Bagels, Whole Grain Bread and  the Brown Sugar Cinnamon. That one is my favorite! I literally eat it twice a day. If you have never had it, please, do yourself a huge favor and eat some. Right now. 











Jeremiah has 3 molars coming in! 3! I had no idea till supper time when I felt inside his mouth and I got poked! He is my hero for pushing 3 molars through at once! My poor baby son! 





And Judah has the cutest smile ever. Period. :)













Be blessed my friends! 
Below you will find a song that is keeping me sane today. Enjoy :)












Comments

  1. Oh dear, crocodile dung, eh? WHAT in the world gave them that idea??? :P Poor big brother, cutting all those toofers! My Q is 2 years old and STILL teething. He has two bottom teeth left to come in, and then his two-year molars. It's taken him forever to get them in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judah is so adorable, he looks like he's about to burst into a giggle! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts