My message to you...

Friends, I have a message for you. 

This message comes from an aching heart on this Tuesday night. 
This message comes from experience I shouldn't have.

My sweet friends, my dear family...

Life is short. 

Life is so short...

People do really come into your life then leave in a flurry.
Children really do grow up in the twinkle of an eye.
You really do find yourself at an age you could hardly imagine as a young girl.

Life is short.
Turn the television off, turn the computer off, and work on your marriage. 
Your husband, your wife, is the most valuable person in your life. 

Life is short.
Soften your tone and listen to what your child has to say.

Life is short...
Call your Mom and make amends, and if she wont talk to you, forgive her and let yourself be free.

Life is short.
Get on the floor and play.

Let go of bitterness. Please, I beg you. Let it go. 
Tell him you love him...
Sing loudly with the windows down! 

Embrace this life, for it will be gone so much sooner than you are planning!


Moms and dads die. Husbands get brain tumors. Children grow up and move away.
 Family drifts. Time separates. Friends are lost...

Please...Don't write this off as sentimental babble. I've loved and I have lost...
It hurts and I have regrets and I am trying to do my part to spare you. 


Live life my friends, embrace it fully!
You are worth so much!

Trevor's next MRI is on the 14th...please pray for me as I wrestle with fear and grief. 
Please pray it comes back clear.



Much, much love. 




Comments

  1. I will definitely be praying. I hope things are well! I saw your facebook status last night, this morning (if that makes sense), so I have been praying since! Let me know if you need someone to talk to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel much of this with you....
    Oh, how I wish we lived closer and could share our hearts with one another...I so long for a close girl friend.

    James and I will be praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and so true. I will be praying that Trevor's MRI is clear! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts