P365

Sunday was a bad day. A very bad day.
This made it all better :)



Monday my hubby and I paid off ALL of our medical debt!!! You have no idea how huge this is. We owe the hospitals nothing. And we had brain surgery and two babies in the last year and a half. So we celebrated!




Tuesday Jeremiah started playing with Judah all on his own. This is what came of it. :) 
 I love my boys.



Wednesday I baked muffins for Trevor's work! They loved them! 



Thursday I cleaned out the box of stuff we had in our closet from when we moved in a year ago. 
On the bright side, we are officially all moved in! 



Friday we found out Jeremiah likes coffee. 
Like, really likes it.
Don't worry, I only let him taste it on my finger, then I gave him my empty coffee cup. :)



Saturday we played with Jeremiah's new blocks all day. He loves them (so do I!)



Blessings on your week ahead friends! 





Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. sometimes a bubble bath is just the perfect end to a day! :)

    Congrats on paying off those bills, what a huge weight off!!!

    great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo on the bills! That's awesome! And watch out with that coffee, our two year old LOVES it. It's all his Dadda's fault, too. He routinely asks for either "Coff Coff" or "Hot tea" and he wants it in his little mini coffee cup. :sigh:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on paying the bills off! Isn't that a fantastic feeling?

    And I love the "coffee addict" picture? My most favoritest five-year-old is like that and it got to me a game with us while he was growing up over the years. He'd see my cup and I'd have to come up with new and inventive ways to keep it out of his reach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think its funny jeremiah likes coffee, kaleigh always wants some of mine!!! its so great that you pay off all your debt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I don't know what to say about the medical bills. I'm in Montreal Canada so we wouldn't be held accountable for medical treatment as long as we hold a medicare card. Really glad that's one thing off your plate though. Your babies are simply adorable, I love the coffee cup photo that's just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts