Project 365


     I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be a great year. I'm not sure what it will hold, or whether that greatness will be tough or easy...(When is greatness ever achieved easily?) So this year, I am committing to taking 1 picture a day for a year. I tried to do it a couple months ago and it fizzled and died quickly. But I have renewed hope for this goal of mine, for I have found a link party that is doing it too! Hopefully this will help keep me accountable. 








Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

I will be taking 1 picture a day for a year, and posting on Sundays about the week of pictures. 

 

Here is my first batch!! 

January 1st

This Thielke family spent the very first day of the year with another Thielke family! My in-laws came down to spend Christmas with us. It was so much fun! Here is a picture of Jeremiah in his new pj's while his Grandpa reads him his new book before bedtime!






January 2nd

The next day was spent having some more family time. 
Here is Trevor with his parents and his children. I thought this was a cool picture!





January 3rd

Lately my little Judah Cub has been having the worst tummy pains and gas! He will only sleep for about 20 minutes at a time, then he's up screaming in pain! I've tried gripe water, gas drops, helping him by pushing his legs, and finally someone gave me some advice on letting him suck on a candy cane...even that didn't work...I'm sorta at a loss with this little one. 




January 4th

Trevor and I decided to build a fort in our living room and have a movie/snack day. 
Jeremiah loved it! He was having so much fun playing on the cushions and hiding inside of it! It was so much fun! We watched "Stargate: The Ark of Truth." It was actually not too bad!



January 5th

My husband won a gift card to Red Lobster a while ago, and we hadn't had the chance to use it. So we finally decided to order it and bring it home! It was AMAZING. We love sea food and this hit the spot. We also got a 99cent bottle of sparkling grape juice and watched a Katherine Hepburn movie (or new favorite thing to do together.) It was a glorious night!


January 6th

I was doing laundry and folding the sheets, and suddenly remembered that when I was a little girl, I used to LOVE when we did the parachute for gym time...
you know...that huge multi-colored sheet where everyone held onto it 
and you throw it up in the air then run and sit on the edges and watch it sink down? Loved it
So I decided to try to reenact it with Jeremiah...guess what? 
He loved it too. :)



January 7th

On Friday, our wonderful friends took us out to an amazing restaurant...Carnaval Brazilian Grill! It's our new favorite! It was so incredibly decorated, as if you were on a tropical island and they had live music and the most wonderful food. It was awesome. 

This isn't my picture...but it's the restaurant! I forgot my camera! 

January 8th

Saturday we had fun dressing Judah up in hats...here is one of them! He wasn't very amused! 


January 9th

I love it when Jeremiah wakes up from a long nap and his cheeks are rosy!
 I captured it today!
He is just adorable. :) I'm biased though. 










Comments

  1. I am so excited to have you join us for P365!

    I love it when my family visits!! we leave far from most of our family so visits are extra special!

    I always loved building forts with my kids!

    Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a beautiful week with family!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that picture of Jeremiah under the sheet! He is soooo cute! And I may be biased but we definitely have a BEAUTIFUL family

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this idea! its a great way to share what your doing during the week Plus you get a picture to remember it by! i might do this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your pictures! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't remember or not, but do you BF your baby? Have you thought about eliminating food from your diet to see if that helps his fussiness? My oldest couldn't handle ANY dairy I consumed. I had to go completely off dairy and his fussy/gassiness cleared up BIG time. He was that way until about 4-6 months of age. Might be worth a try! Onions and tomatoes are also often common offenders.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts