InFp- A Profile

Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
(Introverted Feeling with Extroverted Intuition)


I have always been shy.
I cannot carry a conversation to save my life.
Okay, maybe to save my life. 
But all other circumstances-
Forget it.

There are some things that will never change.

I see the world, and want to make it a better place.
There is an ache deep inside that wants everyone to know Love.
I want to take their broken hearts and bind them up with Jesus-twine.
He heals all.

I am an idealist, and a failing perfectionist.
I sit around with my head in the clouds
while seeking out the meaning to my life.
And I can tell if you are hiding behind a mask. 

There will never be a more committed friend.
There will never be anyone more loyal. 
I will take your friendship
and cherish it to the last drop.


I like to relax and enjoy life
until you step on my values
then I am all burning coals 
and passionate response

I feel life intensely and I love intensely
but not just anyone
You have to win my trust
Or the walls stay up and it's hard to be let in


I need to be alone
I need to drink in the silence of no one
People drain me.
Being alone renews. 


Do not let this scare you
for I am just a simple woman
fighting her way to the outside
pushing the child away, timid and shy

And I wouldn't change a thing.





Comments

  1. Very interesing post! i think we are similar in personality! reading about the infp. i find i have many of its tendencys. thankyou for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts