My Love


One is wailing
The other, whining
And there you are
Calm, collected

I am fighting back tears
biting lips
pinching palms
counting to ten

You stand tall
I watch in fascination
You work your magic
On them, and my heart

Over the youngest's head
You smile
that smile
that makes my heart hurt

And I know 
That you know
that no matter what
we will make it through


You make it easy
to be thankful
when you know how
to make my heart forget it's sorrows

I love you
and I love you
and I thank you
for knowing me, and loving me








Comments

  1. Oh my! This is breathtakingly beautiful!!! You are just the most amazing wife and mom! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful! Your hubby is so blessed to have a wife who appreciates him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this!!!!! Wonderful....
    Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! Okay, let me be honest. I think I have read your blog for at least a good 30 minutes now and can't get enough! Your passion for the Lord is absolutely contagious. You are so inspiring with your love for your Savior and your way of sharing His hand at work in your life!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! :) Your comments are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts