P365 (A tad late)

Sunday was crazy day for the Thielke's. We went to Church twice. We were gone all day, so I didn't get a chance to write out my P365 post. Well, here it is!


Sunday
Trevor has Sunday's off now! The WHOLE day! Judah had fun with Daddy.


Monday
Monday was a hard day. 
Jeremiah is still teething, and it seemed like nothing really helped, except food. 
Go figure. :)  And we stayed in our pajamas all day. It was so nice.


Tuesday
My hubby likes to see me smile, and he knows I love flowers. 
I love him!



Wednesday
Judah fell asleep in his car seat, which he doesn't usually do. It was too cute to pass up!




Thursday
I was really excited for my Swap Party on Friday, and I planned and got ready!

Friday
Swap Party time! It was so much fun! 
The ladies brought a ton of stuff, and we all went home pretty happy, I believe. :)

Saturday
Have you ever had Italian Style Wedding soup?
I tried it, liked it for about 3 minutes, 
then had to dump it out. 
YUCK.

Sorry for the late post :) 


Blessings!









Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Great week! Love the pics! The soup was that bad, hugh? Was it a cold or hot soup? Hummm...
    Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was that bad. It didn't help that it was a "healthy" version of it. Sorta bland. It was hot, but not comforting in this cold weather! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts