Top Ten Tuesday: Why I love being a SAHM
I'm linking up with OhAmanda for the Top Ten Tuesday post!
Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Being A SAHM!
1) My work schedule includes sipping coffee while reading blogs. Score!
2) I get payed in the best currency out there: hugs and kisses.
3) I get lots of time just Jesus and me :)
4) I can take a
twohour quick break from cleaning.... and play!
5) When the house is clean when my husband gets home
I love the look on his face when he realizes
we can just hang out in a clean house the rest of the night
6) No. work. drama!
The most drama I see in a day is when I don't get the tuna sandwich made fast enough
I can deal with that.
7) It's not a dead end job
8) If I need a nap, I can take one
9) I am able to exclusively breastfeed!
10) And finally....
I do not miss one single second with my two boys,
except when I escape and run to Wal-Mart for a breather.