Top Ten Tuesday: Why I love being a SAHM

I'm linking up with OhAmanda for the Top Ten Tuesday post! 

Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Being A SAHM!

1) My work schedule includes sipping coffee while reading blogs. Score!

2) I get payed in the best currency out there: hugs and kisses.


3) I get lots of time just Jesus and me :) 

4) I can take a twohour quick break from cleaning.... and play!


5) When the house is clean when my husband gets home
 I love the look on his face when he realizes 
we can just hang out in a clean house the rest of the night


6) No. work. drama! 
The most drama I see in a day is when I don't get the tuna sandwich made fast enough
I can deal with that.

7) It's not a dead end job



8) If I need a nap, I can take one

9) I am able to exclusively breastfeed! 


10) And finally....
I do not miss one single second with my two boys, 
except when I escape and run to Wal-Mart for a breather. 


Comments

  1. Love this list! My favorite is the currency in hugs and kisses; couldn't ask for anything better :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "5) When the house is clean when my husband gets home
    I love the look on his face when he realizes
    we can just hang out in a clean house the rest of the night."

    Man, I wish I could say I've gotten the house cleaned in over a week. I feel like such a schmuck for not doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! They make me look forward to being a mom one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a dream!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts