WILW

     As if you have anything better to do than read another one of my blog posts on a Wednesday night! ;)  I kid, I kid. I, on the other hand, am completely and utterly bored, what with my beloved working away the evening at good ol' Starbucks. At least he can have a White Chocolate Mocha whenever he wants one...
     So here are some little lovelies I am just swooning over tonight....Enjoy! 


     All pictures compliment of ModCloth!







~sigh~
This makes me want to sip tea and read Pride and Prejudice in a garden




I love this jumper
It makes me want to play Badminton barefoot in cold grass





This shirt is just awesome
Not sure I could pull it off though




Oh. My. Word.
I L-O-V-E love this dress! 




This is so sexy. SO sexy.
I picture myself in a lounge bar with a martini 




Honestly, this is what I would wear all the time if I could
It makes me want to run wild through fields with flowers in my hair and sip sun-brewed ice tea




I've always wanted to wear a dress like this
But I'm short and I think it would make me look like a balloon
I still love it





I'm seriously going to do a whole post one day
On ruffle dresses
I adore them



Happy Hump Day My Beautiful Friends 



     

Comments

  1. I just saw your comment on my blog. Thanks for checking me out. I love your blog. I'm not a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you are a follower! hehe...thanks for the follow and the comment :D Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that mustard yellow dress! Where did you find it?! Also, your boys are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kelly- I know! Isn't it fabulous!? All the items are from ModCloth. They have some super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't modcloth an awesome site? My goodness so many cute things, so out of my price range!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I am your newest follower!! I L-O-V-W the yellow dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos and wonderful style :) Thanks for this!

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kassie- Yes it is! Very much out of my price range also :)

    @Jenn-You are so welcome! Thanks for the follow! I know, it's the yellow dress just incredible?

    @Sarah- Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I just saw you followed my blog so I came to check yours out and it is precious :) Your little boys are adorable and so are the clothes you posted :) I hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Addddorable! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts