Questions of the Day

Here is a post that will give my readers a looksey into the "real" me...
it kind of reminds me of Myspace way back in the day...




1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?


I feel like being pretty today.




2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?

Cash in my wallet? My husband holds the cash. I just spend it.



3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?


Floor....Duh.


4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?


My phone is all the way across the room...fine...my sister Jessica, but I called her right back. 
Sometimes I screen my calls. Okay, all the time I screen my calls. 
Yes, I'm one of those people. 


5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?


Latin Fever. I like to dance to it with my boys. It's hilarious to shake Jeremiah's hips for him and he giggles, which makes Judah giggle. It's so fun.

6. What are you wearing right now?


Shorts and a tank top...classic lounge clothes for a Marybeth.



7. Do you label yourself?


Nope! Everyone else does, so I just let them do it. 

8. Name one brand of shoes you currently own?


Rocket Dogs! I love them! I got them for 3 dollars at a Salvation Army rummage sale 4 years ago and I still wear them!

9.Bright or Dark Room?


Depends on my mood. Bright room if I am cleaning and energetic. Dark room if it's storming outside and I am doing devos. 


12. What were you doing at midnight last night?


Talking with my husband about heavy life things. Seems to be a reoccurring theme lately.

13. What did your last text message say?


Ugh ok but ill still try


14. What's a word that you say a lot?

"Right?" Trying real hard  to break that habit, it annoys me. 

15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)


Hmmm....can't recall.



16. Last furry thing you touched?


Judah's fuzzy head! I love his fuzzy head!


17. Favorite age you have been so far?


I love the drama and naivety of 16. I long to be 16 again. 



18. What was the last thing you said to someone? 


It's night night time Jeremiah, I love you.



19.The last song you listened to?


Something on a radio station about Jesus.

20. Where did you live in 1987?


In my mama's tummy!



21. Are you jealous of anyone?


Yes.


22. Is anyone jealous of you?


Probably not!

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?


A shirt. A baby bag. And a baby.


26. Can you change the oil on a car?


No. But I am willing to learn!

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?


My back. I'm sitting at a weird angle on my couch.

29.What is your current desktop picture? 



A sweet picture I took of Judah where it looks like the universe is in his eyes.


30. Have you been burnt by love?


Ooooo yes. When I was in high school my boyfriend dumped me for my younger prettier sister. Burn.


Goodnight Friends!

Comments

  1. i enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing, MB!

    ps - I bet you there are people out there that are jealous of you, not that I think jealousy is good... but you have a husband, two beautiful kids, and an inspiring faith! But maybe a better way to see it is not things to be jealous about, but things to inspire others with. I dont know, just a thought. I'm always inspired by your faithfulness through the good and the tough.
    Praying for you and your family, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I may have to steal this, I loved doing these things on Myspace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal is NOT prettier than you. And the last people who told you that they loved you who aren't family, are Nate, or Rob and Jillian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me a lot of myspace. thanks for sharing!!!!! :)
    i use to love to do these things i might do something like it..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts