Miscellany Monday

     As you may have noticed…I started blogging again! I’ve been praying about it for a while now, and seeking God’s will about whether or not He wanted me to pick it back up. Blogging had become somewhat of a distraction, and honestly, I was using it to fill some empty space within myself. God asked me to give it up, for Him, for my family, for me. And the break from it has been exciting and hard. I love to write, and there were many times I almost gave in. But God had a plan. I have grown in a lot of ways during the break, and God has given me a new perspective on my blogging hobby. I am excited about this new season God is leading me into. One of healing, refreshment, friendship and love. 

     Jeremiah, my 20 month old, is growing into a little boy right before my very eyes. He is so funny! He now says phrases such as “icky gross!” or “oh my goodness.” And boy, does he push the limits. I am afraid that because he was the perfect baby, he will be our hardest toddler/big kid. He is so independent. He wants to do everything on his own, and if you do not let him, he screams. He throws the classic wailing-and-thrashing-around-on-the-floor fit. It’s pretty cute, but he doesn’t know we think that.

     My sister is coming to live with us for a while. I’m pretty nervous/excited. Nervous because she’s pregnant and is starting completely over. Excited because I love her and we have a lot of fun when we are together! I prayed all yesterday evening, and God gave me this crazy peace about the whole situation. I would appreciate your prayers. Times are going to be tough, and we need all the help we can get.


We're moving on August 1st, and I am so excited! There is something about starting over and upgrading your living situation that gives me this refreshed outlook on life. We'll be going from a tiny two-bedroom 1 bath, 1 parking spot town home, to a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage apartment! Eeek! Here is a picture of them! Aren't they dreamy?


I pray God is leading you through exciting opportunities to know Him and grow in your relationship with Him. God bless friends!



Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Comments

  1. James worries about Braden and how hard he will be when he's older just because of how he is now! I thought it was your other sister living with you? Maybe I just had a different picture of her in my head!

    Glad you were able to take a break from blogging! I know there will be times where I definitely need to! I am in the process of figuring out what to do with my blog...not sure I like just blogging about clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you and your family are going through big changes. The new apartment looks really nice, and that's a lot more space! We're about to move too- always exciting. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you blogging again! The new pics of your little men are just precious, they are getting so big. Exciting changes headed your way, it sounds! God is so merciful and good to provide us with renewal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! I will be praying for your family as you adjust. And I'm glad you're blogging again. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see you're blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back to the blog world! :) i know for sure it takes too much time from me, but it also serves as my therapist. when i need to vent, i blog.

    your big boy is so very handsome! and yes, i've also noticed with my own boys that the easy babies are the harder toddlers! ahaha. sorry didn't mean to scare you.

    i'm sure the changes that come with your sister moving in will be difficult, but it will be worth it.

    and yes, upgrading the living situation is definitely refreshing. and you're gonna need all the room you can get with those growing boys! :)

    thanks for visiting my blog! and i'm looking forward to seeing more of yours. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw glad to see you decided to blog again...but mainly, that you followed God's calling throughout it all! Congrats on the new home, too...what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts