Help me choose!

Hello friends and family! Some exciting things are happening in the Thielke household lately!

     To update everyoneTrevor officially was offered to go to the next level at Starbucks! He will be an Assistant Store Manager in a week to two weeks, and we are feeling so very blessed.


     We are also starting to “decorate” and fill up our new apartment, and this is where YOU come in. You get to help me decide what print our pillows are going to be. Sounds fun, right?! It totally is! Have you seen the awesome prints out there lately? I am finding it hard to decide. I have narrowed it down to 4. Leave me a comment and let me know which you like best!

Here is the sofa you have to match to, and the walls are beige. Thanks everyone! J  
SureFit.net




I found all of these beautiful pillows on overstock.com which is an amazing website to find just about anything you could ever want need!
And here are the choices! 


Choice #1!
Sherry Kline 18-inch Metro Spice


I love this pillow! Not only does it have delicious chocolate undertones, but it has fun lush color added as well! 
And the square and circle print is just so eye-catching!







Choice #2!

Contempo Bloom


I am a sucker for flowers! I adore this pillow with a huge fun flower as the center of attention. It’s not overwhelming, but simple and attractive.










Choice #3!
Ultimate Suede 



Maybe simplicity is the answer? A beautiful Cappuccino suede pillow would look stunning on a dark chocolate couch…












Choice #4!

And because we're kind of a crazy family and I think we could pull this off, I bring you...

Round Satin Bahama 
Because we have kids, and because I think it would be totally fun, these pillows made the top 4! They are 16inches of delicate satin poofs, and wouldn’t it just be Heaven to lay your weary head down on one these? It sure would be. What color would you choose?







Well, there you have it!  All you need to do is tell me which one I should pick and why you think it's the best one.
I will post the answer on Monday morning! 

And did you know that if you don't have a profile on blogger, you can still leave a comment as anonymous? All I ask is that you sign  your name so I know who you are! Thank you!

GO!! 

Comments

  1. I vote choice #1, or if you're really set on the funky fun for the kids, I say choice #4 in the silver blue and fern green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA. I like #2 and #4 in fern green! Pretty color!

    So happy for you guys! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd go with #1 or #2.. probably #1 would be my top pick. :)

    So excited that you're getting to decorate your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was immediately drawn to #2 - a solid colored couch needs some print action! Praise the Lord for your Hubby's promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TWO, TWO, TWO!! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts