I'm going to complain now.

If you don't want to hear me complain, kindly X out of this blog post and go about your merry way. 


************************************************************************


Some days are so hard. 


Like today. 


They are waking up too early from naps. One is sick and cranky.


I'm tired from a sleepless night.


We have no second vehicle and I feel trapped in my own house.


No cable. 


I don't want to clean or entertain children for the next 7 hours all by myself.


Trevor might be working later than planned tonight (yay overtime, boo no hubby)


I don't want to sit here in my house all alone, on a Sunday night and look forward to Monday.


I don't want to do one more load of laundry or wash one more dirty dish or clean one more toilet. 


I'm pregnant and tired and cranky.




And I needed to get all of this off my chest. 


Happy Sunday! 




Ps: I want to win the awesome Scentsy giveaway on http://livinglovesong.blogspot.com!

Comments

  1. You are a very strong woman! And its alright to complain every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling ya girl!

    I'm not pregnant...so I can't imagine how tired you are, but I'm struggling over here too! No fun what-so-ever! Praying for you, friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there! Hope you feel a little better now.<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you need a hug! Consider this a hug for strength and comfort to get you through. It will get easier, better and much more fun. Trust me, Dan and I had times like this also. These are the hardest times - 1 - money is tight, 2 - kids need ALL your time, 3 - your kids life is your life - you don't have a life of your own. 4 You just have days like this - but on the upside - The kids will become more independent as they get older, and you will get your time back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geneva Olson11/27/11, 7:13 PM

    Sounds like your day resonates with Seth's sermon tonight. Its okay to cry out to God about the things that make us upset because He is our hope and the only one that can do anything about it (Psalm 80). Thanks for being real.

    He hears you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its okay to complain sometimes. its a good way to get rid of some stress!! :) thanks for sharing. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you get time sit down, take a deep breath, have a cup of tea, and know that you are not alone. Others are thinking of you and praying for you right now. Am praying that tomorrow will be brighter. God bless! :)

    All My Love and a Big (((HUG))),
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! I can realte..I am pregnant and tired and cranky too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts