My 2nd blog award!


     My sweet, amazing friend Kassie over at K plus J equals Love  just gave me my second blog award! The Liebster Award! 
     Kassie and I have been friends since we met at Tabor College my freshman year. I'm not really sure how we met, but boy am I glad we did! She made my first year at college so much easier, and I loved getting to know her amazing heart. I'm so excited we have continued our friendship beyond that first year! Even if it is just via the internet and the occasional but so sweet letter, I am blessed by her friendship immensely! 
     The Liebster Blog award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word for "dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, enduring, and welcome." How nice is that? Thanks so much Kassie!
     I'm going to change the rules a bit for the award. Usually you have to pick 5 other bloggers to give the award to, but to me, this seems a bit..."email forward" -ish. I want this to be special to the people I have picked. So I have only picked two blogs for this award. These ladies' blogs really touch my heart and I enjoy reading what they have to say. Please, go check them out and give them a follow!
     Also, the people who receive this award are supposed to give it to 5 others, but if you don't know of 5, or want it to be special, then by all means, do not feel pressured to give it out! 




My Top picks!

1. Miranda over at A ThankFULL heart!

2. Tiffany over at My Story

Blessings Miranda and Tiffany! I love your blogs and look forward to reading more =) 

Happy Tuesday!

Comments

  1. Congrats on this awesome award. Im sure you will recive many more. May you be blessed
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you marybeth!!! I love reading your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Your words inspire and encourage me :)

    ~http://athankfullheart.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-award-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts