Oh how Pinteresting! Truth edition

google







and...









Welcome to my edition of Oh how Pinteresting! Truth Edition! I'm linking up over at The Vintage Apple! And What I'm loving Wednesday here! If you are not a member of Pinterest, and would like to be (you would!) let me know and I can send you an invite! You can find me here on Pinterest!








Word. =)






So good to remember wives...


You are precious...




Right?!


This is so, so true...










You cannot tell me I'm the only one this is true for some of the time!








And just because this is hilarious:




Happy Hump Day!














Comments

  1. These are so good and definitely true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got chills from the Romans verse. I'm repinning that and off to follow you there and here.

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote pins! I love that songs and smells one... so very true!

    Cute blog, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That one about the patience is completely true and that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these pins! Great words of wisdom :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these! they are sooo true. good reminders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO this post made me very interested in finding out what all the pining is about... Lovely pins by the way

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts