Thankful Thursday

~I am so thankful for grace. With it I am free. Without it I would be lost. 
~A dozen yellow roses surprising me on a day I definitely needed them.
~ The money to be able to afford coats and hats for our children during winter.
~My husband's job promotion that makes it possible to get off state help and back on our feet!
~ Friends who love you for who you are, not what you do.
~ A husband who loves me so very much.
~Three very healthy children
~The ability to change where I'm at if I don't like it.
~A God who never stops loving me...
~I am thankful that I have enough.




What are you thankful for?




Come join us at the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop and be reminded of all there is to be thankful for...



Comments

  1. Such beautiful things to be thankful for. Im glad you can get coats and hats for the children that your hubby has work. Those are surely treasured blessings. Friends is one of my favorites they always seem to pick you up just when you need it or are there just because they love you. Awesome list. And of course Grace what can one do without it is my question? I couldnt that is for sure. Thank you Jesus!
    Many blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for a delcious, homecooked supper and a homemade apple pie waiting for me for dessert (which I should pass on, but I won't).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts