God loves me.

When all I can do is apologize for weakness and fault. 
When I'm ashamed.
When fear grips my heart and I cry out in desperation for salvation.
When I can't figure out just how to do this anymore.
When I ask hard questions and can't find the answers.
When my babies don't have a perfect Mama.
When my husband doesn't have the perfect wife.
When my life feels like one big mess.


God loves me.
God desires me. 
God forgives me.
God adores me. 


And it takes saying it out loud, many, many times, for my heart to start beating a little faster. 
For my mind to de-fog just enough, to believe it. 


All I need is Him. 



Comments

  1. Yes. Thanks for the reminder.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, Marybeth! You are such an encouragement to me!

    While I'm here I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award/meme. Please check out http://rebeccashearthandhome-proverbs31heart.blogspot.com/2011/12/blog-award.html if you'd like to participate, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts