2012...Welcome

2011 brought about so many joys...
A chance to help out my two sisters at different times, and have them stay with us for an extended period. It was so amazing having them in our home, where they could spend so much time with their nephews



Jeremiah blossomed and is now a full blown 2 1/2 year old...he amazes me every day. His vocabulary is beyond anything I have seen in one his age, and his comprehension and problem solving skills are just phenomenal. This past year has been amazing to see him grow more into himself and really become our "Miah."



My little "baby" Judah grew up right before my eyes and became a toddler, just like his big brother! It happened so fast I still can't believe it...


We dreamed of having 3 children close together, and wanted our family to grow...and it happened a lot faster than we thought it would! We welcomed Thielke #3 into our future family. 

Trevor was promoted to Assistant Store Manager! Praise the Lord! 


It was truly, truly a year of abundance and many blessings. 

And so to 2012 I say...


Another year, another chance to grow and change, refine. I welcome you. I welcome the difficulties, the hardship, the rain. I welcome the joys, the triumphs, the healing. I know this next year will be hard. 3 kids under 3...another MRI...but I trust in a God who already knows what is going to happen, and He loves me. Oh, how He loves me! I place this entire next year into His hands. 

My 2012 New Year's Resolutions

1) *To not get pregnant* 
I say this not so jokingly as you may think. We're done, for a VERY long time. 

2) To de-stress 
I plan on doing this by:

3) To show the people in my life just how important they are to me, and to appreciate them more.
I plan on doing this by not forgetting birthdays, and by really taking the time to invest in relationships in meaningful ways

4) To be thankful, even when it's hard
So far I have done this by writing in my gratitude journal  every day and looking past the pain of the moment to the beauty in how it's shaping me

And of course...it wouldn't be a New Year's Resolution list without...

5) To get as close to my pre-pregnancy weight (all 3 pregnancies ago..) and incorporate exercise, eating healthier, and drinking more water into my daily life. 


6)Last but definitely not least... To fall more in love with Jesus



This is actually the very first year EVER that I have written resolutions down and have been serious about it. It's never been something that has appealed to me, mainly because it seems so overdone and 99% of them fail and then are forgotten about. 

But... here's to change...here's to a new year! 







Comments

  1. I love these resolutions. The great thing about them all is they are interconnected.

    Good luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interconnected....yes, they are...how awesome is that? I didn't even realize it!! haha!!

      Thanks!!!

      Delete
  2. I hope for your sake that you don't get pregnant this year but please send your pregnancy vibes my way ;).

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, here is sending you some of my preggo vibes!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hehe

      Delete
  3. I haven't been by here in what feels like forever, and I've missed a lot! I had no idea you were pregnant with #3, congratulations!!!
    A number 3 is on my list this year. ;)
    Your boys are growing so big, and so handsome! You are blessed, Mama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! We are so so so excited. It's going to be so hard, but we are so blessed!

      Blessings with #3 in your family! =) How exciting!!!

      Thank you for the compliment about my boys...I always tell them they are so handsome, but my opinion is a bit biased :) hehe...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts