5 Things I'm loving...right now!

I am linking up with Maegan over at Chesterrific for 5 Things I'm Loving Right Now. I am excited to share some of amazing things I'm totally loving right now! 


1) My brand new comforter! I have been wanting to get one for so, so long. The one we did have on our King bed was definitely not a King sized comforter, and it was just getting so old. So I finally bought one at Target, and I am so in love...I also got some white drapes to go in our bedroom, and I have to say, I love the two together. I've always pictured my bedroom being light and airy!

It looks beige in the picture, but it's really white!

2) Something I am so loving right now is that we just payed off all of our debt but our very last one!! We are almost done! I cannot believe it. We started with over $40,000 in debt two years ago. If you don't think you can do it, think again. My husband was in school full time, we had two kids, I quit my job and became a SAHM, and our income was around $20k/yr. Yeah, it's totally doable!! 

3) I splurged and bought a brand new baby bag. I saw it (at Target, of course!) and fell in love. It's heavy duty for 3 boys, and manly so my husband won't feel embarrassed carrying it around. And just so that something was a little girly, I got a diaper/wipes case to go with it. LOVE!!!

4) I'm loving my pregnancy hair right now. I know it's not going to last much longer, because it all falls out after the baby is born. But right now, I am loving the fullness and shine!



5) And, I am loving my boys. Every day they get cuter and smarter and I just cannot imagine having three...my heart is going to burst with all this mama love!! 



Comments

  1. I love your faves as well! The comforter is beautiful, a light airy bedroom is so relaxing. And you look fabulous pregnant mama, enjoy your last month!!

    Thank you for joining my linky party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! almost debt free:) That is a proud accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh debt... how I hate it, but thanks for sharing that theres hope! =)

    Gosh...three boys... crazy, but good! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'm so inspired by you! I can't believe you go tout of that much debt! Amazing. How did you do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my FB page :) Following your blog now :). Congrats on getting out of debt!. What a great feeling that must be!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously Target is the best! I love your new comforter too! And your hair does look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts