It's the little things....chocolate, a shopping cart and an amazing husband.

A few small delights that have made my week a true blessing...


     A package from a sister that knows me only too well....I love getting mail, and this package made my entire day! Not only were there little lovelies for our new baby boy (which included the most adorable onsies) but there was tea and chocolate! LOVE! My husband and I will probably eat through this entire package today. Not even kidding. It's why there is rarely stuff like this in our home! Her thoughtfulness is making my week that much sweeter!


     Being able to get a shopping cart for Miah. He has wanted one since he played with one at a friend's house, and we haven't been able to find it anywhere! Then, score! Thrift store baby! He was SO excited. His joy made my week that much better!
     
See that? It's proof that I have an amazing, loving, super awesome husband. Not ONLY has he done dishes almost every day for me, but he has been cooking and bathing the boys too. I'm to that point in my pregnancy where I have a ton of energy in the morning, then the afternoon/evening hit and all I wanna do is pin things on Pinterest. =) His love is making my week that much easier!


Link up with From the Aisle to Aloha and let me know what small things made your week? 


Aisle to Aloha

Comments

  1. I must say.. you have brightened my week 3 days this week for sure! Coffee last Saturday, family date. Wednesday, pop and chocolate fridah... I am spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) It always brightens mine when we get to hang out!!!

      Delete
  2. Awww that is awesome to have a sweet husband like that! Oh and my MIL was looking for a shopping car for my son and couldn't find one either...so she's going to buy it online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am SO blessed!

      They are so hard to find!! I'm glad she is getting him one. My son has SO much fun with it!! Now we just need to get a kitchen... =)

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts