Love is in the air... {Swap Party}


My husband loves me...


Really...really loves me...


And I know this, not because he got me amazing Valentine's Day gifts. Although....


I think I am having the best Valentine's Day ever...


I know he loves me, because every single day, 
he is patient kind, gentle and forgiving with me.

I am so, so blessed.

Also blessed because...

{Alissa & Caroline} Hosted the best blog swap party ever! 


{A blog swap is when you get paired up with someone you don't know, and you learn about each other, and then you get to put a package together for them!}


I got paired up with the beautiful Erin from Loving and Living Life with My Boys. Can I just say they could not have picked a better swap partner for me! She has three boys and is almost ready to have her 4th boy! How amazing is that?! And she's a girly girl (how can you not be with all those boys around?!) just like me! 


Shopping for her was so much fun. I had a great time picking out girly items and her favorite things!


When my packaged arrived I was SO excited! Look at all this AMAZINGNESS she picked out for me!!!! I was so spoiled!!




She even put something in there for the boys (the stickers) and baby boy #3 who is due to arrive in just over a week (the onsie). 


My favorite item in the whole package is that pink egg looking thing. EOS chap stickOh my goodness it's the best I've ever used. And it smells so yummy I want to eat it every time I use it. But I don't! 


And of course the chocolate was gone almost instantly. :) 


Thanks Erin for being an amazing Swap Partner! I had so much fun! And thank you Alissa and Caroline for such a fun swap party!!! 

Comments

  1. Great gifts! I loved my package too, its such a fun idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing is the chapstick too! I saw it awhile ago on someone's favorite things and tried it, wow, I gift it to everyone now! My boys know I like it and got me another one for Christmas. :) I am wearing the earings you gave me today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! She did so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got a good swap partner! She did good! I haven't checked our PO box lately, but mine never acknowledged me through blogging or anything. Oh well, I sent her a nice gift anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got SO many great things.
    LOVE that lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you had a great swap partner! i have been wanting to try that eos balm, everyons says its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness look at all those adorable gifts!! Love it!! Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. greaaaat gifts! so much fun!

    thanks for participating in the swap! we loved having you!!

    xoxo,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that ring holder!!! looks like you got a lot of nice things

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts