Life with 3 under 3 (so far...)


Life with 3 under 3 is different than I had imagined it to be.

Not easier. Not harder. Just different.

I never imagined that all three boys would fit together as brothers so perfectly.

I never imagined Miah would suddenly acquire a liking to hearing his own voice at ear splitting volume when he doesn’t get his way.

I never imagined my house would look half way decent on a daily basis (thanks go to Trevor , my own personal Superman.)

I never imagined that while I nursed and changed Jericho’s diapers, my other would be playing a game of blowing dirt and lint around on my kitchen floor…(just let it go Marybeth…let it go…)

Life is more different than I could ever have imagined.

Comments

  1. So excited for you!!! All your boys are just precious and do fit perectly together! Seriously so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww congrats on the birth of your third child! They are all so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! I am your newest follower. I would love for you to check out my blog. Thanks ~Heather @ http://lovelybeautifulsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on baby Jericho -- great name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that things are going well, and that they all "fit together" so well! I'm so stinking happy for you!

    And, I can't wait to see you all tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts