Lately

OH MAN!

Could life get any more crazy? Don't answer that.

I lost internet last week, and then we lost cable, and then my Kindle broke. It was a forced technology fast, and today was the first day I actually thanked God for it. It is amazing how much you can get done when you don't have anything to distract you, but it's even more amazing how much your mind clears and you can actually hear God better. Yeah, it's amazing.

Jericho is almost 7 weeks old. Can you believe that? I can't. It's impossible. There is no way 7 weeks passed by that quickly. Oh he is just adorable friends...my heart is his.


Jeremiah is potty training, and it has been an incredible bonding experience. Bonding over poop and potty chart stickers? Yes. In the most amazing way. I cry when I think about how fast he is growing...he's my baby...my first baby I held and marveled at, that I was a Mother, and he was surviving in my care. Oh Jeremiah, slow down baby, I just can't take how fast you are growing...


Judah is a spit fire. Holy cow that kid is crazy. He has the most adventurous, most mischievous spirit. Oh those big blue eyes just do me in when he looks at me in that special way. A lot of the time, I just want to pull my hair out because he has no idea what "No" means or why he can't sit on Jeremiah during movie time. But a lot of the time, I just melt...when he laughs, when he kisses me, when he waves goodbye when he's being carried away to night night.

Oh my heart...it literally feels like it has expanded tenfold since I first married Trevor. So much love has been added!

I'm not sure when I'll next be able to blog, but know this...you are loved by Love Himself. He created you to love you, and be loved by you. It's the Truth.


Comments

  1. I love how much you love your boys (including Trevor). Even on the hard days, it's so evident to me!

    Thank you, also, for being there for me today to help calm me down and bring some light to my tunnel vision!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Nicole, you bless my heart. God's got ya. He's got ya... 3

      Delete
  2. Oh, that smile on Jeremiah's face! LOVE!
    And I feel like Judah and Braden are so much alike. Seriously, he doesn't get what "no" means either and throws a huge fit when we tell him no! So much adventure in him!

    Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing how much you can get done when you don't have anything to distract you, but it's even more amazing how much your mind clears and you can actually hear God better. <--- THIS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts