What I'm Loving Wednesday


What a crazy heavy past week. I think I need some frivolity around herrr, eh? 

And please disregard the fact that my tabs up there are wacky, and the color of the title of this blog post is way off...for some reason, Blogger won't let me change it. Makes me wanna punch it in the face. You probably didn't even notice, but my selective OCD can barely contain itself, knowing this is real life. 

Carry on.

I’m loving…
These adorable, super cute necklaces by le animalé. I sorta want everything in their shop.





I’m loving…

Via
I found this at a garage sale a couple days ago for way way super cheap, and my husband and I have been playing it non-stop.

You may be scratching your head right now, totally confused. I might as well let you in on a little secret, if I'm going to be laying everything out there for all to read...I love war movies, war games, pretty much everything involving big swords, screaming warriors and lots of gore.

I wouldn't say I'm a pacifist, but I also don't implement elements of these war movies/games into my personal life. That's just not how I deal with a screaming toddler. Thought about it a couple times...kidding! 

Anyways, you should see my husband's face when he asks the question: "So, for our Anniversary, do you want to see the lovey movie, or the bloody, gory, war movie?" And it's answered by my eyes lighting up and me bellowing, "This. Is. SPARTA!!!" 


I’m loving…

THIS! 
Pumpkin Spice Latte via

I've only had one so far this Fall, but ohmygoodnessgracious it was Heaven in a Grande sized cardboard cup. 



I’m definitely loving…

2T toddler Spider-Man undies! Lord help me, I just want to pinch Miah's little behind every time he streaks past me. Potty training has been going phenomenal these past two weeks, and I am so proud of my big boy, butt I just never realized how cute those tiny little underwear were! Who needs bows and lace when you have Super Heroes and big ugly villains on your skivvies?  


And I’m loving…
This.
Via Emily Ley

What have you been loving lately? I really would love to know! 




Linking up with little daisy may for What I'm Loving Wednesday! 



All my love, Marybeth

Comments

  1. Visiting from WILW! I've never had a pumpkin spice latte, but everyone I know is crazy about them! I'm not a coffee person, but I did find some pumpkin spice granola cereal at the store the other day and I'm loving that! :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo the pumpkin spice granola cereal sounds tasty!

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Ok so first of all I adore pumpkin spice lattes and fall in general :-) yay for cooler weather!

    Also, I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog (but I couldn't seem to track down an email address for you) :-) Your words really meant a lot and I appreciate you sharing your heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I cannot wait to read more :)

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. I love my Warrior Wifey and our crazy cute spawn that run like crazies in our house. And seriously who doesn't love Pumpkin Spice? I love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts