2012

I feel like life is on fast-forward with my kids. Jericho is almost 1, and I just want to cry thinking about how fast this year has gone. Having 3 kids sure speeds things up! 2012 was such a great year, but it was also the fastest year of my life. 

I became a Mommy of 3, solidifying my extreme dependency on Jesus and coffee.

Trevor left his job at Starbucks for a more family-friend atmosphere at Wells Fargo. He loves it there!

Jeremiah was potty trained and is doing so well!

Trevor and I celebrated 4 years of marriage! Every year with this man is better than the previous one.  :)

Trevor's latest MRI came back completely clear!

What a crazy year 2012 was! And it's not even over yet. This Friday I am speaking at my MOPS group, where I will be giving my testimony. I am so excited to share how God has taken the brokenness of my past, and used it to bring Him glory in my life and in other's lives. I'm also completely and utterly terrified to be speaking in public, in front of women, about my past, but we won't dwell too deeply on that. 

We will also be traveling on Christmas eve to spend some time with Trevor's parents, brothers, sister and her family. I am looking forward to getting away and celebrating Jesus with our loved ones. My boys adore their grandparents, and it's so fun to get to see them play together. 

I am looking forward to 2013. I hope it doesn't go by as quickly as this year, but I know it will most likely go faster. I'm most looking forward to my boys growing into their personalities even more! They are each so unique, and I love getting the chance to know them and their special quirks!

What were your favorite highlights of 2012? What are you most looking forward to in 2013?


Blessings on your Christmas and New Year friends!

All my love,
Marybeth

Comments

  1. I am most looking forward to loving you. I really want to focus on us getting more 'us' time and going on more dates. I hope that doesn't go by too fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I love myself a lot. Hehe. nice one Trevor. Love you!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts