Coco turned 1!

I officially have a 1 year old, a 2 year old, and a 3 year old!

His birthday sure came up fast. Has it really been a year? Really? Time goes by far more quickly than it did when I only had 1 little kiddo.

We did his 1st birthday really low key. We had my in-laws up to celebrate, which is always so fun! The boys just adore their only Grandparents, and we enjoy talking and playing games with them. It was a great weekend.

He got a walky toy he just adores, and some HUGE blocks. He's not too sure what happened, but he knows he likes cupcakes and new toys, so he's liking this birthday thing!

And for breakfast, I made his favorite, blueberry pancakes and bacon and eggs. But for some reason, the bacon was disgusting. Everyone was nice and didn't say anything, but I could barely eat it. It was like I was eating straight salt. Nasty. I'm not sure what I did, but I ruined bacon, which is never a good idea.

Here are a few pictures of the big birthday boy on his day!! (I'm not sure why, but Blogger won't let me make the pictures bigger than they are below...so frustrating!)
























 

Comments

  1. So precious! Looks like you guys had a blast. Happy birthday to the little man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts