{Guest Post} Where I pour out my frightened heart about my severe struggle with Postpartum Depression



I felt like a monster. I had become someone I didn't recognize. I would lay in bed at night, silently weeping so as to not to wake my husband, and just cry out to God, "I hate myself! I'm the worst Mommy. How can I be so mean to my baby?!"

Go here to read the rest. It is my honor and privilege to guest post on Stephanie's blog, Girl of Grace, today. If you, or someone you know, suffers with severe to moderate Postpartum Depression, please follow the link. There is hope, there is healing, and there is forgiveness. Also, give her a follow. She is a super sweet lady with some very deep insights.



 

Comments

  1. Love the new header! Love your guest post. Love you mostly.

    -rq

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts