{Project 365} Day 1 & 2, Happy November!

Yay for November!

I'm not exactly sure how I am going to do this whole Project365 thing. Do you post a blog post every single day? Or once a week? I'm not sure I can handle every day. I can take pictures and edit them everyday, but turning them into a blog post?

Yowza.

Here's my first Project 365 picture! I am doing the #1000gifts challenge from Ann Voskamp, and I am smitten! 

November 1st

3 littles, warm and pudgy, babyness waiting to be munched and nibbled
- 3 gifts eaten


November 2nd

2 beautiful, brand new blankets found at a thrift store for $2, and a look of pure love
- 3 gifts worn


Happy November new friends and old!

Comments

  1. Perfect! Look forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts